Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Much needed motavation: iheart organizing

I have always loved to organize.  I LOVE boxes, honestly the container store and Ikea (home storage area) are my favorite places EVER!
KALLAX Shelving unit with doors IKEA             TROFAST Frame IKEA A playful and sturdy storage series for storing and organizing toys, sitting, playing, and relaxing.

However since we moved into our new house, unpacked the organizing has kinda gone to the side.  I am going to link up with IHeart Organizing to get the kick start I so BADLY need.
It starts next week, which is great with school ending this week and all of the papers that have been coming home from school this week.  I have decided on my 4 problem areas which have been pretty much out of sight out of mind, yet still eating away at me every day.

1: Laundry room: AKA paper dump area
2: Linen closets: We have 2 one in each bathroom and they have just become a hiding place not organized.
3: Books, books and more books (boys room and office): I have wanted to get the new book, 
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up,  with this in it, however I think I could use going through them twice. 
4: Under the stairs toys, and maybe playroom.  When my boys have outgrown their toys I have put them under the stairs to deal with later.   Well now is LATER.  

I'm nervous to get started and post all about it, but here goes nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment