Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Enough!

You know those days when you just want to throw up your hands and scream "ENOUGH!"  That was me a few weeks ago!
I'm gonna blame the totally out of character rain! I love that I live in Utah and rainy day are a blessing! Not a norm. 
Cleaning and organizing a new house is a project all on it's own. When you finally have all the brown paper boxes out of the house there is a huge sigh of relief.... However things still don't all have their place!
I happened upon this blog post
Why I took all my kids' toys away {& why they won't get them back}--a MUST read for any parent who has struggled with too much stuff!


I've seen  floating around Pinterest for months. But I didn't like the title. I put it off but one night  before bed I decided I just needed to read it.
And....no big surprise I loved it!!! I could have stayed up all night reading her blog, but I didn't have the time. So I turned off my phone and went to bed.
I woke up the next morning with a spring in my step. I was ready for action!! Well at least alittle.
I read her depression story, which stopped me in my tracks. We all have our own stories and our own struggles. I for one am not ready to put mine out there for the world to see....but I had immediate buy in. I read those words and thought! "Anything is Possible!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment