Monday, August 3, 2015

Domestic?

I've said it before and I'll say it a million more times. I'm not a sahm in not a homemaker, but I do what I can!
I'm started THIS on Saturday so i'm trying my best to get things OUT of my house.
Awesome 30 day decluttering challenge. Join the 30 day clutter-free countdown (for free) . Tons of resources and tips to make sure you succeed!
I had originally signed up for it when I thought I would be down with my test..... However that is not the case.  However NO EXCUSE!!
For the past 2 days I have cleaned out from the boys room.  I REALLY want to get onto decorating the boys room. (however that must wait until after I pass my test). But I thought it would be a good place to start.  And even more with the fact that Liam starts school in about a week, we will be all ready for that too! 
My amazing sister in law is pregnant with their first little one! And she is having a girl!!!



With that in the back of my mind I have been working on boy bedroom ideas! My goal is by their birthdays (sept and oct) I'll get working on their room as make it perfect! 
What are you thoughts?




No comments:

Post a Comment