Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sleeping beauty!

I love to sleep! I have this amazing ability to sleep way more then most! This has both great blessings and curses!! When I did the ultimate health challenge with my sister & others a while ago, I wasn't great about eating well or exercising, however I did win when it comes to sleep!!!
I put a lot of that on my boys! They all sleep for minimums of 8-10 hr a night! And I couldn't tell you the last time I got less then 7.

That being said on my 3 day weekends/ with my Ewan I set an alarm to make sure I'm up and out of bed by 9. Which normally means I have 10 hr of sleep..... This week I decided to be a bit different!
When Chris gets up and takes Liam, I wake up too!

Thursday:
I did a NOT ASHTEN ISM! I mowed the lawn. That might not be a big deal to many, however growing up my daddy hated doing it so he hired someone.  Then we owned a town house, so this is the first time I have a yard. So my second time EVER mowing the lawn and I made it beautiful :S NOT QUITE but I'll pretend.

Then Ewan and I headed out to IKEA! It was quite the JOURNEY! We had a blast and enjoyed running around like crazy people.  He had a blast playing with the kitchen and driving mommy crazy!! I got some lights that I have wanted for a LONG TIME!! They weren't quite what I had expected but the boys love them.

We headed home and stopped by Sherwin Williams.  OMG I LOVE THEIR PAINT!! I am not a painter, but as you can see this new work schedule is giving me a whole new look on life. Then it was nap time. I got panting the boys bed and Ewan took a nice long nap for me

Friday:
I got up super early again.  Ewan and I had an amazing breakfast.
 we went and joined Liam at school for some much needed Jesus!! It's been quite a long time since I last went to church and now with my new work schedule it makes it even more difficult.  Ewan was less than ideal, but Liam loved having us there. Then Ewan and I headed back to the FABRIC STORE!! I got the fabrics for Liam's quilt.

Saturday:
I'm on a roll.  I woke up and was ready to get out of bed around 8:30.  Not early for most but WAY early for me! Considering I normally get up on sat between 10-11 :D
I decided since I haven't gone all year to head down to the farmers market. It was PERFECT!  The weather was nice, the food was amazing, and I just got some good ol mom time.
I got to come home and make my family breakfast from all of the amazing foods I got!

My loot consisted of: peaches, pears, apples, raspberries, cherry tomatoes, regular tomatoes, corn, cheese, eggplant, squash, and potatoes.  It was wonderful!

I loved that as I brought out the food both boys were ecstatic to see what I got! Liam was so excited that now he will have pears for his lunch and between he and Ewan they downed the raspberries!

I feel so blessed that taking alittle time away from sleep and to change my weekend for the better and getting some more time with my boys!

We went to some fun at Liam's school and had to try to take some selifes with the MOON! 



No comments:

Post a Comment