Sunday, May 1, 2016

Growing up bedroom

I've Kind of been out of the blogging way  lately not really on purpose just happened that way thanks to tax season being done I feel like I'm starting to get my life back with that I also have a new promotion at work which means I am super super super busy and happy as can be.
As always I have a lots of little projects in my brain trying to figure out what I want to do and how I want to get there.  I haven't yet posted much about our flooded basements still a very sore subject and my heart will get there but it's gonna cost us more to be able to make sure that our space that safe from water are we live in a desert we shouldn't have this kind of problem!!! Aside from that my mom and dad of been living out of state for a while and their house is in need of some little TLC gratefully my mother has decided to allow me to help with this project for me it's totally exciting for her it's a little bit scary!!!!
About two years ago at Christmas my dad mentioned that he wanted new flooring in the bathrooms from there I snowballed out-of-control I have a board on Pinterest of renovating their bathrooms kitchen and the rest of the house while we're at it!!  This week I get to go imbarkon adventure of figuring out some additions to their beautiful back bedroom, this was the room I lived in when I was growing up.  Mom hasn't given me a lot of direction as to what she wants in the room however right now there's a rocking chair and she'd like it to be more the reading room I have 1 million ideas going around in my mind and I can't wait to get started I will post pictures soon of their project starts and I hope fits with what they allowed me to do growing up in that room can be remedied by what we do now so the room will be all for my mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment