Thursday, April 23, 2015

We have grass

April 22

Our landscaper let us know on Monday (20) that our grass would be coming on Thursday (23).  And of course as luck would have it, it was supposed to RAIN :(  We never get rain and now all of a sudden its like the sky is falling! :D
Chris has Wednesdays off from work and round 10 am I received this photo!
I WAS ECSTATIC!!! I wanted to leave work right then to go see my PRETTY GRASS!!!


A few hours later, they were still sitting there :( I started to get worried.
-we opted to hire them to lay it since the total cost for that would be about $200. Between my bum knee and hubbies allergies it was money that would be WELL spent!

and before I knew it Chris sent me this photo!


ITS IT AMAZING!!!

Then it was time for my amazing hubby to play with his new TOY!


(pic courtesy of apple website) 

and the BACK YARD!!

Somehow we forgot to get a finished pic of the back yard but I promise to post them soon!!

I WAS SO HAPPY TO COME HOME and see my beautiful house becoming a home on the outside too!!

Because I like to work, I worked with Chris and we added two more strips of grass on the East side of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment